UKCP offers a fully personalised Outreach service for young people, to build a safe, reliable and supportive relationship with their other service user.
- Assist them to adjust to living alone.
- Encourage and support them into education, training or employment or other purposeful
activities depending on their needs.
- Support them to develop and sustain appropriate family and social relationships.
- Teach them and develop their confidence in being able to complete the practical skills
necessary for them to live independently.
- Support them to be able to live within their means and effectively budget.
- Ensure their health needs, including any emotional, physical, health needs are met.
Our Outreach Teams offer services and support to young people in their home and in a semi- independent environment.
This includes young people living in
- Foster Care experiencing difficulties
- Family Home experiencing difficulties
- Our Stand Alone accommodation facilities
- Our Semi-Independent accommodation facilities
UKCP Outreach teams receive regular training and supervision in order to ensure they are able to offer a high level of service to young people on all levels, 24 hours a day with the young person their priority.