Young People And Facility Safety
UKCP has a strict code of conduct for all staff and young people in their care for their safety and the safety of the UKCP Team.
- Be accountable by making sure you can answer for your actions or omissions.
- Promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and wellbeing of people who use our services and their carers at all times.
- Work in collaboration with our colleagues to ensure the delivery of high quality, safe and compassionate, care and support.
- Communicate in an open, and effective way to promote the health, safety and wellbeing of people who use our care services and their carers
- Respect a person’s right to confidentiality.
- Strive to improve the quality of care and support through continuing professional development.
- Uphold and promote equality, diversity and inclusion.
- At UKCP we aim to make a valuable and important contribution to the delivery of high quality care and support. Following the guidance set out in this Code of Conduct will give you the reassurance that we are providing safe and compassionate care of a high standard, and the confidence to challenge others who are not.
UKCP have responsibility and accountability for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people in our care and protecting them from harm.
All UKCP staff have a part to play in safeguarding and encouraging the welfare of young people, for the purposes set out be below:
- Protecting young people from danger.
- Promoting enhancement of young people’s health or development.
- Ensuring that young people develop in surroundings that are reliable safe and effective care.
- Taking action to empower all young people to have the greatest outcomes in their life.